Provides access to commercial waterman to unload catch off the boat and makes the catch accessable to public
Click map pin for location details
About Nathan Everett
Boat to table gillnet and crab pot operation.
Seafood OfferedAmerican eel, Bluefish, Cobia, Rockfish, Shrimp, Speckled trout, Striped bass, Trout, Blue Crab
Number of Fishermen Sourced From
Years in Business
What are the Local Catch core values?
The value statements outlined below aim to create a higher level of accountability and trust, both internally within the network and externally to the public, in order to advance the movement of Community Supported Fisheries (CSF) and like-minded community-based seafood operations.
- Community-Based Fisheries
- Fair Access
- Fair Price
- Eating with the Ecosystem
- Traceable and Simple Supply Chains
- Catch and Handle with Honor
- Community and Ecosystem Based Fisheries Management
- Honoring the Ocean
- Creativity and Collaboration