About Yennicott Oysters
Oyster farm on the north fork of Long Island new york
Number of Fishermen Sourced From
Years in Business
What are the Local Catch core values?
The value statements outlined below aim to create a higher level of accountability and trust, both internally within the network and externally to the public, in order to advance the movement of Community Supported Fisheries (CSF) and like-minded community-based seafood operations.
- Community-Based Fisheries
- Fair Access
- Fair Price
- Eating with the Ecosystem
- Traceable and Simple Supply Chains
- Catch and Handle with Honor
- Community and Ecosystem Based Fisheries Management
- Honoring the Ocean
- Creativity and Collaboration