Providing fresh never frozen, local sustainable line caught fish at a fair price to our local community.
About Hokuikekai Sportfishing
Providing fresh never frozen, sustainable local line caught fish including: Ono, Mahi Mahi, Marlin and Aku and Ahi. Available whole or filleted.
Seafood Offered, Ono (Wahoo) Mahi Mahi, marlin, aku, (skipjack tuna) and Ahi
Number of Fishermen Sourced From
Years in Business
What are the Local Catch core values?
The value statements outlined below aim to create a higher level of accountability and trust, both internally within the network and externally to the public, in order to advance the movement of Community Supported Fisheries (CSF) and like-minded community-based seafood operations.
- Community-Based Fisheries
- Fair Access
- Fair Price
- Eating with the Ecosystem
- Traceable and Simple Supply Chains
- Catch and Handle with Honor
- Community and Ecosystem Based Fisheries Management
- Honoring the Ocean
- Creativity and Collaboration