1) Give back to the community that supports us.
2) Educate consumers about local seafood and Eco-systems.
3) Access to local SeaFood
4) Stay in business
About F/V Rimrack
The FV Rimrack is a trusted harvester of local, wild caught fish, scallops and squid of the highest quality and care. Buying your SeaFood directly off fishing boats supports NH fishermen and NH fishing rights. Your choice to buy local and direct means you can trace your SeaFood from the ocean where it’s caught, to your table, while supporting sustainability and protecting the fisheries and food security that our communities and fishermen rely on. We offer direct sales of seasonal, local, wild caught seafood straight off ‘Our Boat To Your Table’
Number of Fishermen Sourced From
Years in Business
What are the Local Catch core values?
The value statements outlined below aim to create a higher level of accountability and trust, both internally within the network and externally to the public, in order to advance the movement of Community Supported Fisheries (CSF) and like-minded community-based seafood operations.
- Community-Based Fisheries
- Fair Access
- Fair Price
- Eating with the Ecosystem
- Traceable and Simple Supply Chains
- Catch and Handle with Honor
- Community and Ecosystem Based Fisheries Management
- Honoring the Ocean
- Creativity and Collaboration
How does F/V Rimrack implement these values?