About Princess Seafood
F/V Princess is a 42 foot freezer troller. The all women captain and crew market their catch direct to the public. You can buy fish right off the boat in Fort Bragg or pick up at the Ukiah Farmers market.
Seafood OfferedBlack cod, Lingcod, Salmon, Tuna
Number of Fishermen Sourced From
Years in Business
What are the Local Catch core values?
The value statements outlined below aim to create a higher level of accountability and trust, both internally within the network and externally to the public, in order to advance the movement of Community Supported Fisheries (CSF) and like-minded community-based seafood operations.
- Community-Based Fisheries
- Fair Access
- Fair Price
- Eating with the Ecosystem
- Traceable and Simple Supply Chains
- Catch and Handle with Honor
- Community and Ecosystem Based Fisheries Management
- Honoring the Ocean
- Creativity and Collaboration