Our goals are:
1. Everyone has access to delicious and affordable seafood.
2. Our customers know where their food comes from and how to care for it.
3. Our harvesters and processors make a good living.
4. We support sustainable harvest of seafood.
5. We promote connection, understanding, and solidarity between and within eating and fishing communities.
6. We act as a model and inspiration for other youth-oriented work.
The following values are important to us as we work toward our goals:
1. Serve, build, and connect diverse communities.
2. Treat people right.
3. Do thoughtful, place-based work.
4. Support sustainable regional fisheries.
5. Promote learning all around.
6. Keep young people central to this work.